10 things I accomplished in the last 10 years...
1) Visited 9 countries; you can read about all of them somewhere on this blog
2) Learned to sail
3) Taught 200+ people to sail
4) Graduated pharmacy school
5) Became licensed as a pharmacist in two states (and two countries)
6) Worked for the same company for most of the decade (barely, but quite an accomplishement considering how I spent the first 4 years of the decade)
7) Ran 6 marathons
8) Lived in two of the most beautiful places on earth
9) Increased net worth from negative $80,000 to...I don't want to say how much, but it's pretty impressive considering where I started the decade (and let's not forget two recessions, one of them Great)
10) Stayed married for another 10 years
You've been married for 20 years?!
How old do you think I am?
There was no good way to type that one. Had I written: "Stayed married for 10 years," Nico would have been asking: "You've only been married for 10 years?"
Post a Comment