Even my nephews would like New Zealand
Alternative Title: A sausage sizzle is exactly what you think it is
After a 2 month + hiatus (while I nursed a variety of injuries), I began running again this morning. I only made it about 4k, but I made several discoveries during the run.
1) A beach house we looked at last month that we thought was way, way out of our price range is actually almost affordable.
2) There's an old cemetery a block from our (current) house.
3) It is most certainly autumn. (There's a path hidden under all the leaves.)
4) That train sounding whistle I kept hearing every other Sunday was in fact, a train.
5) The Lions Club showed up for train day with the most extravagant sausage sizzle I have yet seen.
PS Nico: Your link has been returned on a provisional basis.